Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Levin, Detlef" <de...@logicacmg.com> on 2006/05/19 16:21:43 UTC

Jmeter Thouput Controller

Hi there,
I try to use the jmeter "Thouput Controller" in my testplan, percent
executions, per user is off, to specify the percent (50%) of doing a
step.

So far so well but if I start the testplan, 10 threads, nothing
happends. The "View Results Tree" and the logfile told me nothing is
done.
The plan should do 50% of 10 threads (5). Why he did't done it ?

If I change the perentage to 100% it works fine. Is there a known bug
ore what is my fault.

Thanks in advance for any idea or solution.

CU

Re: Jmeter Thouput Controller

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Works fine for me.

Note that the percentage is calculated on thread iterations, not
thread count, as per the documentation:

"Percent executions causes the controller to execute a certain
percentage of the iterations through the test plan."

So 50% of 10 loops means it will run its children 5 times.

S.