Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Fred Dushin <fr...@dushin.net> on 2007/04/17 19:51:41 UTC

Release timeframe?

Are there any plans or thoughts about an upcoming 1.5.2 release?
Would there be any objections to doing a release in the near term?

Thanks,
Fred

Re: Release timeframe?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Ruchith,

i already added a pom.xml. if someone can integrate the test suite to
run from the pom that would be great!. End of April sounds good to me.

thanks,
dims

Re: Release timeframe?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.