Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ed Park <ed...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/12 20:28:11 UTC

Can url pattern be changed?

To access Jetspeed, you have to enter a url of the
form:
http://localhost/jetspeed

Can you change it so you can enter:
http://localhost/<arbitrary url>

Changing the entry in web.xml has no effect so where
do you change it?

Re: Can url pattern be changed?

Posted by todd tredeau <to...@wisernet.com>.
Although not prettied up yet :) both http://portal.wiserlabz.com and
http://portal.wisernet.com both run on the same server, no problem...
actually pretty good... Now, if I could just get jetspeed to work with
TC4... :( Anyone offer any suggestions for generation of PKI for SSL.. I
can do it, but it does not seem to like my certicate choice, therefore i
get "keytool error: java.io.IOException: Wrong kind of object " errors..
I know i'm weird, but I didn't think I was that bad..

todd
http://www.wiserlabz.com
Chiki Wiki - Jetspeed...   :)
<https://chiki.wiserlabz.com:9299/view.do?nodeId=Jetspeed>