Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Yang Yang <yy...@icloud.com.INVALID> on 2022/07/12 03:25:06 UTC

Microphone with VNC

Hello,

I am trying to use microphone with VNC through Guacamole, is it possible with v1.4.0? I have PulseAudio server running with VNC server and can get audio output through Guacamole, but cannot use microphone. Also, I noticed that there is a setting (enable-audio-input) for RDP, but not for VNC.

Thanks,
Yang

Re: Microphone with VNC

Posted by Yang Yang <yy...@icloud.com.INVALID>.
Thanks, Nick! Sincerely appreciate your great efforts and contributions!

Thanks,
Yang

Re: Microphone with VNC

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.

Re: Microphone with VNC

Posted by Yang Yang <yy...@icloud.com.INVALID>.
Thank you very much for the clarification and confirmation, Nick! The information is really helpful that I actually had spent some time trying to get PulseAudio work but failed, and now can move on.

About Spice, it is really great to know that you are working on it, and do you have a rough expectation on its availability?

Thank,
Yang

Re: Microphone with VNC

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.