Posted to user@shale.apache.org by stephan opitz <st...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/17 19:34:05 UTC

Shale + Myfaces 1.15 Exception StartupServletContextListener

ive upgraded my shaleproject to the newest libary files:

19:25:20,625 ERROR [[/ShaleTest]] Exception sending context
initialized event to listener instance of class
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

what could this be?

my myfaces is v 1.15
and i used successfully the dataList, the tree2 and calendar befor upgading :-/

stephan

Re: Shale + Myfaces 1.15 Exception StartupServletContextListener

Posted by stephan opitz <st...@gmail.com>.
i renewed all files to actual nightly build

16:07:20,375 INFO  [VariableResolverImpl] Installed the Tiger
VariableResolverImpl wrapping original instance
org.apache.myfaces.el.VariableResolverImpl@15ebb08
16:07:20,406 INFO  [ClayViewHandler] Loading Clay View Handler
16:07:20,453 ERROR [[/ShaleTest]] Exception sending context
initialized event to listener instance of class
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for
base name org.apache.shale.tiles.Bundle, locale de_DE
	at java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.java:836)
	at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:805)
	at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:699)
	at org.apache.shale.tiles.TilesViewHandler.<clinit>(TilesViewHandler.java:102)
16:07:20,515 INFO  [LifecycleListener] Initializing
org.apache.shale.view.faces.LifecycleListener
16:07:20,515 ERROR [StandardContext] Error listenerStart

i found that i use it in faces-config.xml

	<managed-bean>
		<description>
			Localized resources for this application.
		</description>
		<managed-bean-name>messages</managed-bean-name>
		<managed-bean-class>
			org.apache.shale.util.LoadBundle
		</managed-bean-class>
		<managed-bean-scope>application</managed-bean-scope>
		<managed-property>
			<property-name>basename</property-name>
			<value>de.fhb.ShaleTest.view.ApplicationResources</value>
		</managed-property>
	</managed-bean>

with files from 13.06 was it no problem - has something changed

because i built my testprogram on the mailreader, i tried using the
actual nightly build mailreader too with the lib files from
shale-framework-20060720.zip - same problem...

SCHWERWIEGEND: Error listenerStart
20.07.2006 16:18:20 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SCHWERWIEGEND: Context [/shale-mailreader] startup failed due to previous errors

stephan

Posted by stephan opitz <st...@gmail.com>.
nothing right now, made a downgrade and will go into the matter later.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.