Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Erin Boyd <eb...@redhat.com> on 2013/12/05 22:21:28 UTC

JIRA-3167/JIRA-3753/JIRA-2755

Hi Mahadev,
JIRA-3167 (adding GlusterFS stack to Ambari core services) has been 'in progress' for several months now.
It was at one time marked by you for 1.4.2 but I now that the current branch is 1.4.3, it was obviously missed.
I added the first patch with 1.4.0 and have had to continually keep updating it as it misses each version.

I am trying to get our code ready for GA but not knowing when the patch will be committed is delaying our freeze date and costing us
extra work. How do I go about getting our patches reviewed? What version can I expect these changes to be committed?

All three JIRAs are related to adding GlusterFS to the stack (1x and 2x) and adding GlusterFS has a monitored service in Nagios.
For now, I am going to hold off attaching patches to these JIRAs until we have a branch identified.

Thanks,
Erin

Re: JIRA-3167/JIRA-3753/JIRA-2755

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Erin,
 Really apologize - guess I missed the updates. Let me get back to you
by EOD - will make sure I review the patches.

thanks
mahadev
Mahadev Konar
Hortonworks Inc.