Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Spudona <ei...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/23 15:41:05 UTC

Multiple Login help please!

Hi,

I've recorded a test plan to test a website that requires the following...

A 'new' user logs in for the first time with a username/password
The new user is then required to change password and then has access to the
site

My question is... how do I configure JMeter to allow multiple users to
login? The only thing I need to vary is the username, password is the same
for each new user and the password I've set for access to the system is the
same for every user. I've tried using the csv file method... do I need to
create a new csv for each group of new logins??
I think I'm nearly there! Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Andrew

Re: Multiple Login help please!

Posted by Spudona <ei...@gmail.com>.