Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Sloan, John L (John)" <js...@avaya.com> on 2006/07/17 22:33:18 UTC

servicemix-web: mvn package

Since the ServiceMix 3.0 M2 candidate doesn't
have a pre-built WAR file for deployment into
Tomcat, I thought I'd try to build one. When I
cd to servicemix-web and try mvn package, it
can't get off the starting block because it
can't find the pom in the repository. When I
use my favorite browser to peruse the repository,
I can't find it either (I can't even find the
ServiceMix directory).

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix/3.0-M2-in
cubating/servicemix-3.0-M2-incubating.pom

(This is in a Windows XP environment, FWIW.)

Any ideas? I'm pretty sure I've got my network
proxy stuff set up correctly, which was the first
thing I was suspicious about. Thanks for any
insights.

--
John Sloan              email jsloan@avaya.com
Avaya Inc.              voice  +1 303 538 2746

Re: servicemix-web: mvn package

Posted by Philip Dodds <ph...@gmail.com>.
You might need to build the rest of the M2 ServiceMix source first?