Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2006/12/18 00:52:12 UTC

[results] Release openejb-2.2-incubating

Results are in!  Final total is 17 +1s and no other votes.

Thank you to everyone who voted and very special thanks you to
everyone in the community for sharing all the work of repackaging,
relicensing, scanning, pruning and otherwise preparing the code for
it's very first release from the Incubator.  It's been quite amazing
to see so many people chipping in and sharing the load.

+1 votes:
Alan D. Cabrera
Brett Porter
Dain Sundstrom
Daniel S. Haischt
David Blevins
David Jencks
Gianny Damour
Henri Yandell
Jacek Laskowski
Jason van Zyl
Jeff Genender
Kevan Miller
Manu George
Matt Hogstrom
Mohammad Nour El-Din
Raj Saini
Rick McGuire

-David

Re: [RESULT] Release openejb-2.2-incubating

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Apologies, here's the mail thread:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-openejb-dev/200612.mbox/%3c7609F085-8CED-479A-BBEE-B03CFE19B8EA@visi.com%3e