Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org> on 2011/08/25 10:18:09 UTC

Next update on CVE-2011-3192

I am keeping a draft at

	http://people.apache.org/~dirkx/CVE-2011-3192.txt

Changes since last are:

-	version ranges more specific
-	vendor information added
-	backgrounder on relation to 2007 issues (see below to ensure I got this right).

I suggest we sent this out late Z time today (i.e. end of working day US) _if_ 1) it is likely that we do not have a firm timeline for the full fix and 2) we have a bit more to add. Otherwise we skip to a final update with the fixing instructions for 2.0 and 2.2

Feedback welcome,

Thanks,

Dw.

RE: Next update on CVE-2011-3192