Posted to users@camel.apache.org by bharadwaj <bh...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/24 05:05:01 UTC

Camel-cxf is removing square brackets in soap response

Hi,

We have observed that "[]" are getting removed from soap response.

We have service, which calls external soap service and while external soap
service returns response like

<root>test</root>
<root1>test[square] abcd</root1>

we are getting out put as

<root>test</root>
<root1>testsquare abcd</root1>

Please help...

Re: Camel-cxf is removing square brackets in soap response

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Right now we are about to production and we can't upgrade to camel
latest version.

Below is on camel 2.12.0 but it is working on camel 2.15.1.

Is there any work around to overcome on camel 2.12.0?

We have observed that "[]" are getting removed from soap response.

We have service, which calls external soap service and while external
soap service returns response like

<root>test</root>
<root1>test[square] abcd</root1>

we are getting output as :

<root>test</root>
<root1>testsquare abcd</root1>

-----------------------------

No there is no work around I know of.

You can try versions between 2.12.0 and 2.15.1 to find what is the
earlist version that works for you.
The "fix" can be in either camel or cxf or both. so its not easy to
know what fixed it for you.

Camel 2.12 is EOL and not supported.

If you want faster help then there is commerical comapanies and
consultants whom can help if they are paid to help.
http://camel.apache.org/commercial-camel-offerings.html

Or if you use a commercial product from a vendor such as Red Hat, then
they support Camel for a much longer time than ASF do.

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 7:05 AM, bharadwaj <bh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> We have observed that "[]" are getting removed from soap response.
>

> We have service, which calls external soap service and while external soap
> service returns response like
>
> <root>test</root>
> <root1>test[square] abcd</root1>
>
> we are getting out put as