Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Krzysztof Zielinski <kz...@supermedia.pl> on 2001/02/16 09:22:49 UTC

Re: Using with InterBase6

Hi.

> > But what about external database files? How can I connect to them, even
if I
> > need to tell <esql:dburl> the database (wich can't be a systempath)???

I have sucessfull configured Cocoon2 and T4Catalina to work with Interbase 6
and Interclient under Win 4.0.

Here is an example from cocoon/cocoon.xconf
 <datasources>
  <component-instance name="personnel"
class="org.apache.avalon.util.datasource.JdbcDataSource"
  classs='interbase.interclient.Driver'>
   <driver>interbase.interclient.Driver</driver> <!-- I don't know if it is
needed-->
   <pool-controller min="5" max="10"/>
   <dburl>jdbc:interbase://localhost/c:/ib/db/c2.gdb</dburl>
   <user></user>
   <password></password>
  </component-instance>
 </datasources>

Here is an example from cocoon/Web-inf/web.xml
    <init-param>
      <param-name>load-class</param-name>
      <param-value>
        <!-- For IBM WebSphere: -->