Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Zack Shoylev <za...@RACKSPACE.COM> on 2014/06/02 23:28:34 UTC

RE: wiki eclipse/intellij code formatting

I updated https://wiki.apache.org/jclouds/Coding%20Standards to include an XML file that can be imported in both eclipse/idea for code formatting. Let me know if I missed any settings.
Thanks!
Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> I updated https://wiki.apache.org/jclouds/Coding%20Standards to
> include an XML file that can be imported in both eclipse/idea for
> code formatting. Let me know if I missed any settings.

Wiki page looks good (haven't checked out the profile itself). Thanks, Zack!

ap