Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by marie kabila <ka...@37.com> on 2002/12/05 10:25:29 UTC

yr attn sir/madam

From;MADAM MARIE KABILA
     CONGO ,DRC
Dear Sir/Madam

I am the wife to the late head of state,President lauren Kabila of Congo Democrati republic  who was assasinated by his aid

I am right now in a serious need of your assistance to help me receive the fund that was deposited to a security company in Spain as a result of preasure from the government on me and we have ran out of any fund and my children are not the same any more.

This fund was deposited in a security firm with the help by some highly powered Diplomatic contact in conjuction with the then Central Bank Governor  of Congo Democratic.It was declared as Diplomatic personal effect and moved to a security firm in Spain via their ECOWAS Office in West Africa.A certificate of deposite was issued on my name as the beneficiarry.The amount is $30.1M USD consilled in One trunk box declared as Diplomatic Personal Effect.

Becuase of the death of my husband,the present Governement was bent on getting all the fund with us.They were able to get all they could trace but unforturnately for them and forturnately for me and my children,they could not discover the fund already moved to Spain

Now,because of these problems, I needed the assistance of a trusted individual that I will now present to the company  as my Foreign Partner to help receive the fund since the fund is not in Africa and morover I would not want my name mentioned or my children becuase of any trace hence my contacting you to act as the beneficiary and My Foreign Partner to receive the fund.Already I have been asked by the company in Spain to send the name of the beneficiary to pick up the consignment.Every arrangement has been concluded. AlI I  will have to do will be to present you as my foreign partner  and obtain  a Power of Attorney from the company here giving an authority /empowering you as the bonafide beneficiary  and with the documents that I will send to you,you can now conviniently have to go and now claim the consignment/fund from the company and now move the fund in to your accounts or to open a trust account where you will move the fund into.

Now, as soon as you get the fund, you can now work out ways for my Son Manga who will have to come to meet with you for the shearing.I and my children have agreed to give you 30% of the total fund,10% for any expenses we may incure,30% you will put into a trust account for me,30% you will use to set up a business I and my children will live with and you will assist in running the company.As soon as all these are concluded, I will now have to move my children out of congo.

You should use your name in setting up a business.Note, I will send to you a memorandum of understanding for us to keep to our promises.For you to release my share and for me to keep to my promise of giving you the percentage promised.

If you can assist,I will need you to send to me your phone ,fax numbers and your address to enable me forward the details to the company to obtain the document and have them sent to you by fax.

As soon as I receive your details,I shall forward the details of the security company in Spain to you.

May God bless you while I await your kind response.

Madam Marie Kabila

http://Game.37.com/  <--- Free Games
http://newJoke.com/   <---  J O K E S  ! ! !

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com