Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2017/01/09 17:35:24 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Stuck trying to set up Eclipse

Ganesh,

Going forward please reference
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Contributor%27s+Zone
for build documentation as it is all now part of Apache Fineract.

Sorry that you didn't catch that on the documentation page you were on -
I've made the notice that Shubham put on the page more explicit and at the
top of the page so others will see it immediately.

Ed

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 4:13 AM, Sampath Kumar G <
sampath@confluxtechnologies.com> wrote:

> Hi Ganesh,
>
> The 'mifosng-provider' directory is nothing but 'fineract-provider'
> directory. You can move into it and eclipsify your application.
>

> Thanks and regards,
> Sampath
>

> ​
> *Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/> *
>
> #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road
>
> HRBR Layout 1st Block
>
> Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA
>

> Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any
> files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use
> of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the
> intended recipient, please email: support@confluxtechnologies.com and
> destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along with the original
> message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination,
> forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in
> reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The
> recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its
> subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or
> ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information
> contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please
> check.
>
> On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 5:32 PM, Ganesh Jayadevan <gj...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Folks,
>>
>> A newbie question, appreciate your patience.
>>
>> I've done all the steps as specified in this page:
>>   https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/MDZ/Build+Instructions#suk=
>> <https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/MDZ/Build+Instructions#suk=>
>>
>> When I go to this page:
>> https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/MDZ/Eclipse+Setup#suk=
>>
>> It says,
>> Eclipsify your application
>>
>>    - Move into the *mifosng-provider* directory.
>>
>> I am unable to find this directory.
>>
>> Can someone point me in the right direction?
>>
>> thanks,
>> Ganesh

*Ed Cable*