Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by zhrb <zh...@hotmail.com> on 2007/09/23 06:26:23 UTC

axis2 access .net web service

Hello,

I am now using axis2 accessing .net web service following samples of "EchoNonBlockingDualClient".The userguide just mentions the condition of both web service and client are based on axis2.But if my web service is .net web service,how should I use Axis2 client
to access in the "EchoNonBlockingDualClient" way?How should I change this line below:

options.setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);

Waiting for your answer!Thanks!

-Zhang

用 Live Search 搜尽天下资讯!
http://www.live.com/?searchOnly=true

Re: axis2 access .net web service

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Zhang

You need to make sure addressing.mar is in the classpath of the
client. In order to do this you need to use WS-Addressing.

Secondly, this ability of Axis2 is completely STANDARD and
INTEROPERABLE! Its just that there is a difference between the way
.Net Server and Axis2 Server handles this.

1) Axis2 Server spots the metadata in the SOAP message and
*automatically* supports the WS-Addressing replyTo header, and uses
the second HTTP channel to respond.

2) .NET needs to be coded/configured to do this. By default if you
have a standard service it ignores the WS-Addressing reply-to header
and sends the response back synchronously. You need to reconfigure a
separate endpoint to support Duplex. This is my experience anyway.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

RE: axis2 access .net web service

Posted by zhrb <zh...@hotmail.com>.
Hi, I have set "setUseSeparateListener(true)",warning information:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unable to engage module : addressing at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.engageModule(ServiceClient.java:333) at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.engageModule(ServiceClient.java:318) at Test.NonBlockingDualClient.main(NonBlockingDualClient.java:47)

Please help me.

-Zhang

> Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 10:28:02 +0100> From: pzfreo@gmail.com> To: axis-user@ws.apache.org; zhrb2050@hotmail.com> Subject: Re: axis2 access .net web service> > Hi> > You don't need to change the transport. You should set> "setUseSeparateListener()" as in the Axis2 case.> > In my experience .NET does not behave properly - you need to> explicitly code a .NET service to behave in what they call "Dupklex"> mode if you want to have true non-blocking and two async HTTP> connections.> > Paul> > On 9/23/07, zhrb <zh...@hotmail.com> wrote:> >> > Hello,> >> > I am now using axis2 accessing .net web service following samples of> > "EchoNonBlockingDualClient".The userguide just mentions the condition of> > both web service and client are based on axis2.But if my web service is .net> > web service,how should I use Axis2 client> > to access in the "EchoNonBlockingDualClient" way?How should I change this> > line below:> >> > options.setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);> >>
  > Waiting for your answer!Thanks!> >> >> > -Zhang> >> >> >> >> > ________________________________> > 使用新一代 Hotmail,更强大、更安全、更多存储空间! 立刻体验!> > > -- > Paul Fremantle> Co-Founder and VP of Technical Sales, WSO2> OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair> > blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org> paul@wso2.com> > "Oxygenating the Web Service Platform", www.wso2.com
MSN 中文网,最新时尚生活资讯,白领聚集门户。
http://cn.msn.com

Re: axis2 access .net web service

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Please send this type of user request to axis-user, not axis-dev.

Anne