Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Anand Joshi <an...@us.ibm.com> on 2003/06/25 22:40:11 UTC

question regarding RC2 source

hi all,
When I drop struts.jar from binary distribution for rc2, it works fine as
rc1.
But when I build struts.jar using ant 1.5.1, I get error
as ActionSerlet cannot be loaded. [6/25/03 15:48:13:856 EDT] 421beef9
WebGroup      E SRVE0020E: [Servlet Error]-[action]: Failed to load
servlet: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/struts/legacy/GenericDataSource Does ActionServlet depend on
struts-legacy.jar ? As GenericDataSource class is part of
struts-legacy.jar..
Can someone throw light for this anamoly?

Anand Joshi

Ph: 919-254-4331 (Tie 444-4331)
mail: anandj@us.ibm.com

Re: question regarding RC2 source

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
The list of dependant JARs changed, so that Commons-DBCP and
Commons-Pool are no longer required, but Struts-Legacy is.

For more, see the release notes.

--
Ted Husted,