Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Alan Hancock <su...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/07 16:43:23 UTC

reCaptcha with Trinidad

Has anyone used reCaptcha in a Trinidad app? I'm trying to figure out the
best way to do this. If anyone has successfully used reCaptcha, I would be
interested in seeing how it was done.

This may be a good component to add in a future release.

Information about the API is available at http://recaptcha.net/

-Alan

Re: reCaptcha with Trinidad

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.