Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by paulohess <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2011/03/29 21:16:21 UTC

Javabin->JSon

Hi guys,

I have a Javabin object  and I need to convert that to a JSon object. How ?
pls help?
I am using solrj (client) that doesn't support JSON so (wt=json) won't
convert it to JSon.

thanks
Paulo

RE: Javabin->JSon

Posted by Tim Gilbert <TI...@morningstar.com>.
Markus is right, this isn't the list for Java questions, but you can
look into Jackson.  Jackson is a java binder that can convert java pojos
into json.

http://jackson.codehaus.org/

I use it in Spring MVC to convert my output to json.

Tim

Re: Javabin->JSon

Posted by paulohess <pa...@yahoo.com>.
you are not helping ....

Re: Javabin->JSon

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
You've asked this twice now. This is a Java specific question and unless
someone feels like answering i'd try googling somewhere else.