Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Yang Zhonghua (Dr)" <EZ...@ntu.edu.sg> on 2006/11/17 03:10:29 UTC

Where is the codes from Axis2 Code Generator Eclipse plugin

Hi,

After trying a few simple examples, I found Axis2 Code Generator Eclipse
plug-in very handy and useful. I'd like to know where is the (src) codes
generated. I assume that the codes generated are deployed within Eclipse
Axis, and they should be deployable outside Eclipse platform (e.g. in
tomcat Axis2).

I'd appreciated your information.
Regards,
YZH

Re: Where is the codes from Axis2 Code Generator Eclipse plugin

Posted by Lahiru Sandakith Gallege <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
At the last page of the Code generator plugin either you can add the
generated code to a existing project in current eclipse workspace or
you can select to save them to a prefered location on file system.
So after finishing the wizard sucessfully then, by refreshing the
workspace/importing the file system project you can see the generated
codes.(depending on the place where you select to save the generated
code above).

Pls have a look on
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/tools/1_1/eclipse/wsdl2java-plugin.html
By following this you can have a compilable code.

Thanks
Sandakith

On 11/17/06, Yang Zhonghua (Dr) <EZ...@ntu.edu.sg> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After trying a few simple examples, I found Axis2 Code Generator Eclipse
> plug-in very handy and useful. I'd like to know where is the (src) codes
> generated. I assume that the codes generated are deployed within Eclipse
> Axis, and they should be deployable outside Eclipse platform (e.g. in
> tomcat Axis2).
>
> I'd appreciated your information.
> Regards,
> YZH