Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Dawid Weiss <da...@go2.pl> on 2002/04/27 22:20:32 UTC

Re[2]: Name clashes.

JG> Xindice appears to put the declaration on extraction in the outermost
JG> element returned from any document -- perhaps this is a bug and the
JG> namespace declaration should be in the xapi:resource container element.

Yeah, that's what I though actually.

JG> which also declares the Xindice internal namespace associated with the
JG> prefix src.  You can work around it without breaking your other code by

Oh,  I  know  - it's not a problem. However, I think it's worth bringing up
the issue, after all it is not what one would call an expected behavior.

JG> You might try getting a better interpretation from the namespace experts on
JG> xml-dev.

I'm sure they keep track on this list as well. I will repost it if the guys
from xindice-dev don't say anything about this issue by Monday or Tuesday.

Dawid