Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Hiroaki KAWAI <ka...@stratosphere.co.jp> on 2013/06/04 04:34:27 UTC

Re: Review Request: CLOUDSTACK-2327: make cloud-setup-agent ovs aware

That's interesting to see some details are different
with mine. :-)

What I usually do is,
1. Static IPv4 address in OS installation
2. Base installation is "Virtual Host"
3. The patch is grabbed from 1.9 branch of ovs.
wget -O -
"http://openvswitch.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=openvswitch;a=patch;h=7aaeb9d4e1a9219c48d981230f2738bbdb7abda7"
| patch -p1
4. No network script configuration

Posted by Hugo Trippaers <HT...@schubergphilis.com>.

Nice, this is probably better than my patch. Can you update the wiki with this patch.

> 4. No network script configuration

Network configuration should not be needed anymore with the new version of the python script right?