Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Venkata Pavan Kumar Sannisetty <su...@outlook.com> on 2015/03/18 06:13:46 UTC

How to forward/include a JSP from ContainerRequestFilter

Hi,
Is there anyway to include/forward to a JSP from inside ContainerRequestFilter. In case of a resource i can use something like RequestDispatcherProvider to forward to a JSP.
ContainerRequestFilter has a method called abortWith which is used to block requests from further processing. As part of my requirement i have to block the request and abort the request by presenting some HTML (via JSP) to the user.
Please suggest.
Thanks,Pavan.

Re: How to forward/include a JSP from ContainerRequestFilter

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi

On 18/03/15 05:13, Venkata Pavan Kumar Sannisetty wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there anyway to include/forward to a JSP from inside ContainerRequestFilter. In case of a resource i can use something like RequestDispatcherProvider to forward to a JSP.
> ContainerRequestFilter has a method called abortWith which is used to block requests from further processing. As part of my requirement i have to block the request and abort the request by presenting some HTML (via JSP) to the user.
Preparing a response and the optional binding of this response to JSP
are two separate activities, so you can still use
RequestDispatcherProvider with responses prepared from
ContainerRequestFilter

Sergey