Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Brad Turnbough <bt...@backlundinvestment.com> on 2023/03/17 13:52:25 UTC

Guacamole - Bug - Updating Organization for User.

I apologize if this isn't the proper place, but I didn't know where to report this.

Problem:
I cannot edit / update the organization associated with my own Guacamole User Account.

Outcome:
When the organization is updated and the "Save" button is clicked, a pop up message box appears stating "Permission denied."

Desired Outcome:
The change is made and saved.

Additional information:
I have ALL rights (administer system, create new users, create new groups, create new connections, create new connection groups, create new sharing profiles and change own password)

Thank you,

Brad Turnbough
Senior Technology Analyst

[cid:Backlund-Investment-logo_20ce9d6e-04b9-4d73-9d17-cfc69decf4cc.gif]

P: 309.272.2739 F: 309.272.2839

www.betterbanks.com<http://www.betterbanks.com/>
www.statestreetbank.com<http://www.statestreetbank.com>

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.

RE: Guacamole - Bug - Updating Organization for User.

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
I would agree this is not intended behavior.

You're welcome to report bugs or request enhancements using the Jira
instance, but you'll also need to request a Jira account:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/GUACAMOLE/issues

-Nick