Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Felix Cheung <fe...@apache.org> on 2018/03/07 02:39:03 UTC

IPMC join request

Hi all,

I'd like to join IPMC, initially to help mentor Dr Elephant as incubator
project but also looking forward to help mentor other Apache incubator
projects.

I am PPMC/PMC of Apache Zeppelin (since incubation to TLP) and PMC of
Apache Spark, Release Manager for releases.

Thanks!
Felix

Re: IPMC join request

Posted by Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org>.