Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/30 11:47:43 UTC

Subversion 1.10.8 and 1.14.2 release process starting this weekend

I intend to produce the tarballs for the 1.10.8 and 1.14.2 this
Saturday (April 2). I will send out the call for signatures sometime
in the AM US Eastern time.

We will aim for a release date of Tuesday (April 12), which will give
everyone until Sunday (April 10) to get their votes and signatures in.

It will have been 14 months since we last issued a release, so please
set aside some time to test and sign the releases.

There are still some items to vote on and backport in the 1.14.x
STATUS file including one item we need to unbreak the test suite on
Windows. Please get your votes in soon so that the Backports script
can run and get these remaining items merged before Saturday.

The 1.10.x STATUS file is now clear.

Thanks

Mark