Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl> on 2013/04/03 16:41:47 UTC

Board report for April 2013

Hey guys,

Our board report is due again this month. I started it at:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACE/Board+Report+(2013-04)

Please feel free to add anything to it you think is relevant!

Greetings, Marcel

Re: Board report for April 2013

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

it looks good to me.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Re: Board report for April 2013

Posted by ch...@cvogel.com.
Sorry for the late response. From my side there is nothing additional to add. :)

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.

Posted by Angelo van der Sijpt <an...@luminis.eu>.

Posted by Bram de Kruijff <bd...@gmail.com>.