Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Vinayak Mithbaokar <Vi...@geometricsoftware.com> on 2006/04/06 19:45:04 UTC

log4cxx 0.9.8 build failed on windows

Hi,

I have downloaded the latest tarball for littletux. When I tried to
build the source on windows with msvc 6, I got the following linking
error:
(socketimpl.obj) Unresolved external symbol: _apr_wait_for_io_or_timeout

The above function (apr_wait_for_io_or_timeout) is defined in apr-1.2.2
library inside the apr_support.h file but it is not ported on windows.
The apr/support folder contains only unix specific implementation of
above function. So the function apr_wait_for_io_or_timeout should not be
used on windows.

Best regards,

Vinayak Mithbaokar