Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Mike Spreitzer <ms...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/10/31 16:36:20 UTC

"wsdl2java --testCase" scope

(1) I don't see the --testCase option documented in the Axis User Manual
(in Axis 1.0).  Is it documented anywhere (and if so, where)?

(2) Is --testCase supposed to work for all inputs?  That is, cover complex
types, schema import, document/literal/rpc, etc?

(3) Currently --testCase produces code for use in the JUnit framework.  I
would like it to produce code for use in a different framework.  Is there
any interest in factoring the --testCase functionality to support this?

Thanks,
Mike