Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Kevin Williams <kj...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/01 18:16:36 UTC

[vtest] new Jira component

I have added a new jira component named "Java SCA Verification Tests"
and I will start opening issues for specific areas of the Java
Annotations and APIs specification that require testing.
Thanks,
--Kevin

Re: [vtest] new Jira component

Posted by Gilbert Kwan <gk...@ca.ibm.com>.
I am interested in helping with this.

Regards
Gilbert Kwan

             "Kevin Williams"
             <kjwilliaster@gma
             il.com>                                                    To
                                       tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
             04/01/2008 12:16                                           cc
             PM                        kjwilliaster@gmail.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       [vtest] new Jira component
             Please respond to