Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by "John Kaputin (gmail)" <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/12 14:30:24 UTC

Fwd: [VOTE] Woden M7a release

Resending to the WS general list as the first attempt failed.

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 4/12/07, John Kaputin (gmail) <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Woden devs and WSPMC,
>  An interim release of Woden is needed to support the upcoming Axis2 1.2
> release. Please review the Release Candidate 1 driver for a Woden M7a
> release and cast your vote.

-0: I'd suggest that the Woden should check first, whether it isn't
yet ready for exiting the incubator.

Jochen

--
My cats know that I am a loser who goes out for hunting every day
without ever returning as much as a single mouse. Fortunately, I've

Re: [VOTE] Woden M7a release

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Fwd: [VOTE] Woden M7a release

Posted by "John Kaputin (gmail)" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Ant,
I'll check the release mgt webpages on License files. Please post if you
know any specific links.

John.

Posted by Anthony Elder <an...@uk.ibm.com>.
+1 from me.