Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/21 01:10:20 UTC

Need help with codegen stuff

I'm doing a test run of the svn reorg.  I'm not sure where the code in
myfaces/trunk/src/codegen belongs.  Is this api, impl, share or
component?

I'm also not sure how the codegen works in MyFaces in general so if
someone could provide me an explanation of how this works that would
ne nice :-)

I will have more of these types of questions over the next few days as
I try to sort out everything in the repository.  Please try to provide
answers ASAP so we can move on to the other cool stuff after the reorg
(like adding new sandbox components!)

sean

Re: Need help with codegen stuff

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Right.  See a very recent discussion with Bruno and I regarding that.
BTW, who is the expert on that?  Stan?

sean

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.