Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com> on 2016/01/28 10:22:30 UTC

Re: Virtual Router volume migration

Good morning,

By default it cannot be done. I wrote a collection of scripts [1] that can do it. In the README, search for "Migrate a Virtual Router”. The script you need is [2].

Regards,
Remi

[1] https://github.com/schubergphilis/cloudstackOps
[2] https://github.com/schubergphilis/cloudstackOps/blob/master/migrateRouterVM.py

Posted by Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com>.
Hi Martins,

That also works indeed! I also need the database, but only read from it.

Regards,
Remi

Posted by Mārtiņš Jakubovičs <ma...@vertigs.lv>.
Hello Remi,