Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Srijan <sh...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/06 16:26:01 UTC

Zookeeper ACL configs using plain-text password

Hi All,

At present, it looks like Solr scripts that manage Zookeeper ACLs expect
password to be provided in plain-text. Is there any plan to address this
issue? I see a Jira that was created in 2017 but nothing seems to have come
out of it.

Any thoughts/ideas on how we can resolve this problem?

Thanks.

Re: Zookeeper ACL configs using plain-text password

Posted by Srijan <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Alejandro.

Posted by "Arrieta, Alejandro" <aa...@perrinsoftware.com>.
Hello :-)