Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Vishanth Balasubramaniam <vi...@wso2.com> on 2014/11/19 12:14:02 UTC

Subtitles for inaudible hangout videos [Suggestion]

Hi team,

I believe these hangout sessions in youtube channel are really useful for
everyone especially the starters to this community. But unfortunately some
of the earlier hangout video have poor audio.

So how about subtitles for those videos?

Here is a link for a do how -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJGiS83eQLk

--
*Vishanth Balasubramaniam*
Software Engineer

mobile: *+94771737718*
about me: *http://about.me/vishanth <http://about.me/vishanth>*

Re: Subtitles for inaudible hangout videos [Suggestion]

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Good idea Vishanth.. but this would be a time consuming task, isn't it? We
might need some volunteers :-)

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 12:14 PM, Vishanth Balasubramaniam <
vishanthb@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi team,
>
> I believe these hangout sessions in youtube channel are really useful for
> everyone especially the starters to this community. But unfortunately some
> of the earlier hangout video have poor audio.
>
> So how about subtitles for those videos?
>
> Here is a link for a do how -
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJGiS83eQLk
>
> --
> *Vishanth Balasubramaniam*