Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by "Sullivan, Danny" <ds...@mitre.org> on 2013/06/03 20:53:04 UTC

Publishers and Subscribers

Is there an intermediate check-in step to confirm the proper setup of the server on service-mix? I have successfully started servicemix with the jars in the deploy directory but have not been receiving the url responses when POSTing the JSON.

Danny

Re: Publishers and Subscribers

Posted by Jason Letourneau <jl...@gmail.com>.
Have you checked the service mix logs for any errors?