Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2010/11/09 01:02:43 UTC

Upcoming releases

  Hi all,

I'd like to propose the following upcoming releases:

v2.1.4 - Current trunk, with all changes and fixes as of recent [date:
imminent]

v2.1.5 - Examine the bugs targeted for this release, and add / move /
remove as necessary (this is a task for everyone). I'd like to take this
opportunity to do many of the API changes we've been discussing in the
past (e.g. change the INK* name space to TS*). This will hopefully be
the last "feature" release in the dev branch  [date:  december]

v3.0 - Hopefully only bugfixes on top of v2.1.5 release [date: January 2011]

Thoughts?

-- leif