Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Jeff Barczewski <je...@teralogix.com> on 2003/07/30 21:09:04 UTC

Considered making workflow similar to flowscript in cocoon?

I apologize if someone had already addressed this but has anyone considered
looking at taking some of the concepts of how flowscript works in Cocoon and
applying it to workflow in Lenya?

I just came across how that works in Cocoon and it seems pretty slick,
simplifying what can be a fairly complicated process using continuations.

Just an idea though, I haven't looked at what the specific goals and
requirements of the workflow process are but I really liked how flowscript
simplifies multistep applications compared to the disconnected traditional
approach.

Jeff

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.