Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@apache.org> on 2016/02/28 20:12:36 UTC

March report

Hi all,

As always our next running report is here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SENTRY/Running+report

Please take a look and let me know if any thing is missing.

Thanks!

Re: March report

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@apache.org>.
   Thanks Sravya!

    +1

Thanks

Prasad

Re: March report

Posted by Lenni Kuff <ls...@cloudera.com>.
+1, thanks Sravya.

Re: March report

Posted by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>.

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur

Re: March report

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@apache.org>.

Re: March report

Posted by Lenni Kuff <ls...@cloudera.com>.
Looks good. A couple comments:

- Oliver is no longer a mentor. Good to call that out and remove him from
the mentor sign off list.
- Mention that discussions have started on a 1.7 release.