Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by tadi <pr...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/07 14:27:55 UTC

Apache 1.5.4 server fails - with IBM jre

I have configured ADS 1.5.4 to use IBM jre 1.5. It throws
java.NoSuchAlgorthim: SunX509. Exaception  Trace follows from
StartTlsHandler.java.

In StartTlsHandler.java Sunx509 been hard coded to load, whereas IBM
equivalent is IbmX509.

How to configure Apache 1.5.4 to run with IBM jre 1.5?

Re: Apache 1.5.4 server fails - with IBM jre

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 3:17 PM, tadi <pr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for update.
> When is 1.5.5 release?
soon ...

But I have no date.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Apache 1.5.4 server fails - with IBM jre

Posted by tadi <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for update.
When is 1.5.5 release?

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.