Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Anand Mundada <an...@ymail.com> on 2014/02/14 19:13:58 UTC

Yarn - specify hosts in ContainerRequest

Hi All,

How can I launch container on a particular host?
I tried specifying host name in
new ContainerRequest()

Thanks,
Anand

Re: Yarn - specify hosts in ContainerRequest

Posted by Anand Mundada <an...@ymail.com>.
Amazing thanks, it worked. I didn't mentioned last flag 'false'

Thanks kishor. :)

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Anand Mundada <an...@ymail.com>.

Posted by Anand Mundada <an...@ymail.com>.