Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by JoeArunKumar <jo...@bt.com> on 2016/12/02 15:57:11 UTC

make a GET request using Apache Camel | Invalid uri: enable the bridgeEndpoint option on the endpoint

When I try to consume a normal GET url I'm getting below error.

"/Invalid uri: xxxxxxx. If you are forwarding/bridging http endpoints, then
enable the bridgeEndpoint option on the endpoint/"

On setting the bridgeEndpoint to true  the camel route endpoint gets
appended to the get URL.

Below is the code snippet used.

/.setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_METHOD, simple("GET"))
.toD("${exchangeProperty.DTO_OBJECT.getCallingURL}");/

Re: make a GET request using Apache Camel | Invalid uri: enable the bridgeEndpoint option on the endpoint

Posted by JoeArunKumar <jo...@bt.com>.
Below is the solution to the issue posted by me.

/.setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_METHOD, simple("GET"))
.setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_PATH, constant(""))
.setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_URI, simple(""))
.setHeader(Exchange.TO_ENDPOINT, simple(""))
.setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_URL, simple(""))
.toD("${exchangeProperty.DTO_OBJECT.getCallingURL}" +
"?bridgeEndpoint=true")/