Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Dan Sully <da...@electricrain.com> on 2004/09/14 01:03:29 UTC

Apache::AuthenCache for mod_perl 1.99

I've made a quick port of this to mod_perl 1.99 - surprised to not see it already.

Attached a diff and the full module.

-D
--
"A good messenger expects to get shot." --Larry Wall

Re: Apache::AuthenCache for mod_perl 1.99

Posted by Dan Sully <da...@electricrain.com>.
* Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> shaped the electrons to say...

>Dan, you probably want to CC the authors, in case they are not listening
>here... so it'll end up on CPAN... Thanks.

Already done - we'll see if they're listening elsewhere.

-D

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.