Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Gill, John" <Jo...@tgslc.org> on 2002/10/11 01:34:55 UTC

Proxy Bypass

I'm using Soap2.3.1 through a proxy.  This is working just fine.  Now a
situation where I need to use the same soap client to call servers on both
the internet and those behind the proxy has arisen.  HELP!  I know there's a
way to do it as part of soap, but how?

John Gill

Re: Proxy Bypass

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
The syntax for http.nonProxyHosts can be seen at
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.1/docs/guide/net/properties.html.

Scott Nichol

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.

Re: Proxy Bypass