Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Carlos Maté <cm...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/23 18:57:12 UTC

JX generator Vs jx transformer

Hi.
In cocoon 2.1.10
I've token a look to cocoon\samples\blocks\forms\pagination
the example  uses  <map:generate src="{1}.tpl.xml" type="jx"/>
In my sitemap, because I needd xinclude before apply jx transformations, I
use:
<map:generate src="{1}.tpl.xml" />
<map:transform type="xinclude"/>
<map:transform type="forms"/>
<map:transform type="jx"/>
Doing this change

repeater.getDisplayableLastPage()}</b></p>

doesn`t runs.

I have to use jx transform istead of jx generator because in my template I
use

<xi:include href="pags.xml"/>

And pags.xml:

<ft:group id="oar">

  <ft:widget id="OrPor"><fi:styling type="hidden"/></ft:widget>

   <jx:if test="${sizeDatosTotal > 1}">

    <ft:widget id="flagAsc"><fi:styling type="hidden"/></ft:widget>

  </jx:if>

</ft:group>

I'd like first do the xinclude transform and then generate but I think that
it is not possible. So I must use file generator and the jx transformer
after xinclude but if I don`t use jx generator paginator sample doesn't run.

Any help ?

thanks

Re: JX generator Vs jx transformer

Posted by Mark Lundquist <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 23, 2007, at 9:57 AM, Carlos Maté wrote:

> I have to use jx transform istead of jx generator because in my
> template I use
>
> <xi:include
> href="pags.xml"/>
[and page.xml contains <jx:> markup...]

If you could use <jx:import> instead of Xinclude for that, then you
could run your JXTG first.

cheers,
—ml—