Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Brian Boyle <b_...@hotmail.com> on 2004/03/07 18:21:11 UTC

Problem with tag

Hi!
I am writing an application with JSPs and I am using the struts framework. I
am also using Struts JSP Tags in my JSP. I am having a problem with the
Ths scriplet is inside my <html:form> tags and it is giving me the following
3 errors:

'try' without 'catch' or 'finally'.
if (_jspx_th_html_form_0.doEndTag() ==
javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.Tag.SKIP_PAGE)

'while' expected.  } finally {

'finally' without 'try'.  } finally {

If I take the form's closing tag and put it before the end of the loop, then
I do not get the error. However I must have it after the loop. So it seems
that the </html:form> tag has problems with loops in scriplets. Has anyone
experienced this before?

Hope someone can help Thanks, Chris.

Here is the relevant portion of my JSP code. Thanks

    <% x++;
       }while(iter.hasNext());
    %>