Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by oakridge <ce...@yahoo.com> on 2009/02/03 18:29:33 UTC

Run Configurations Don't Resolve

Hi,

I am trying to run a testng class from my project in Eclipse, but when I try
to add Ivy to the classpath in the "Run" dialog, none of my dependencies are
visible.  IOW, I cannot expand the ivy.xml file (like in the build path
dialog) so I am assuming the plugin doesn't work in the run configuration?
This seems to jive with IVYDE-32:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVYDE-32

If so, are there plans to add support for this?  I am running Eclipse 3.3.2
and this failed with latest beta release of Ivy DE as well as the hudson
nightly.

Thanks,
Julian