Posted to ddlutils-user@db.apache.org by Philip Dodds <ph...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/27 15:11:06 UTC

Number Precision in Oracle

Hi

I just starting working with DDL utils in an Oracle 9i environment and the
XML doesn't appear to be storing the precision on the number(8,6)?  Is this
a setting or something I have misunderstood?

Cheers

Re: Number Precision in Oracle

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com>.
On 4/27/06, Philip Dodds <ph...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll rebuild from head,  I was using a version from Feb :)

That should have worked back then (it actually dates back to the
commons-sql time). But it can't hurt to update anyway.

> Is there any plans to extend DDL Utils to allow other types of DB object to
> be handled (ie. PL/SQL/functions/procedures/triggers etc)

As far as it makes sense/is possible in a database-independent way, yes.

Tom

Re: Number Precision in Oracle

Posted by Philip Dodds <ph...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com>.