Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Johan van Vliet <em...@itmon.nl> on 2003/12/03 10:40:22 UTC

Update: Embperl / Apache

Sorry that I have to post an update so quickly but I've been going at this
without any luck for 3 days and now something important is discovered:

I stumbled over an RPM that has mod_perl-1.99_09 on:
http://www.apache.org/~gozer/mp2/

However I still get:
Invalid command 'Embperl_UseEnv', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a

When starting httpd.conf with "Embperl_UseEnv on" uncommented.

Now I'm really lost on this. Any tips or help are welcome; either direct
(embperl at(@) itmon dot(.) nl) or to the list.

J.

Posted by Jaak <va...@hot.ee>.
On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 11:40, Johan van Vliet wrote:
> Sorry that I have to post an update so quickly but I've been going at this
> without any luck for 3 days and now something important is discovered:
>
> I stumbled over an RPM that has mod_perl-1.99_09 on:
> http://www.apache.org/~gozer/mp2/
>
> However I still get:
> Invalid command 'Embperl_UseEnv', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a
> module not included in the server configuration

do you have somewhere in Apache conf
LoadModule embperl_module "/location/to/Embperl.so"
?

i.e. LoadModule embperl_module
"/usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.2/auto/Embperl/Embperl.so"