Posted to users@maven.apache.org by markford <ma...@teamcgi.net> on 2006/03/24 12:21:31 UTC

profile ant task

I am working on a large (for me) project with numerous environments and
applications all controlled by Maven. I need to configure an ant task that
needs executing during the build phase but only for one of the applications
(profiles) - is this possible?

Re: profile ant task

Posted by markford <ma...@teamcgi.net>.
Thanks for the reply, but I am already using that plugin, I needed to vary
the task according to which profile was active.

I solved it by using wild cards in the task. Each profile had a different
set of resources that will be picked up by the task.

Re: profile ant task

Posted by Yann Le Du <le...@gmail.com>.
You can use antrun plugin in the POM of the application, is this what you
need ?

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-antrun-plugin/